"song" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has become one of her most famous and enduring songs.
- And everyone knew that now it was time for Madame's famous song.
- The label has a huge list of big names and famous songs.
- Plus, find out which famous song the pair will be singing!
- Although never released as a single, it has become one of Mitchell's most famous songs.
- It has been regarded as their most famous song, including several interpretations.
- It's the most famous song from the musical, and has been played extensively in the radio.
- This disc contains the 30 most famous songs on the group throughout its history.
- Despite the words of the famous song, the dancers used to perform under the bridge, on a little island.
- While never a mainstream chart hit for the band, it has become by far their most famous song.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.