"soccer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time she was 14, the national soccer team wanted her, too.
- They had the first soccer team in all of Iraq.
- He played on the school's first soccer team in 1943.
- He started for the soccer team in each of his four years at the college.
- The soccer team has not won a game in the 21st Century.
- The soccer team had its first season in fall of 2008.
- In 1999, he become the head coach of the women's soccer team as well.
- How do you build the best soccer team in the world?
- In 2008, he also became the head coach of the men's soccer team.
- Today the American soccer team has the stage for itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.