"snap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And why had I gone outside just before they came, to snap its picture?
- He snapped a picture of the scene with a small camera.
- Or, really, where were the people who should have been snapping pictures of him?
- Ask at the front for a photo pass if you want to snap pictures.
- He snapped our picture and then sent a copy to my mother.
- Since I didn't snap a single picture, the shot counter should still read 0.
- They snapped pictures of themselves, to remember the day forever.
- Paul Child snaps pictures of his wife's cooking for her book.
- A photographer was snapping pictures of something on the table.
- In the beginning, visitors ran around snapping pictures during the service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.