"smile" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She even may smile at you from across the room!
- And I always had to smile at him in public.
- He looked up from his work to smile at me.
- He could smile at the thought of his next race.
- He tried to smile at me, but I could feel him making up his mind.
- And then I had to smile at 7 myself for thinking the boy human.
- They both smile at each other and walk off into the sun set.
- He wanted to smile at himself and was not quite able.
- And he couldn't seem to help but smile back at me.
- I had to smile at the look on his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.