"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His hand came down and slapped the small man on the back.
- He never slapped a man on the back in his life.
- He slapped me on the back and let go of my hand.
- It was as if she had slapped me on the face.
- Eventually, she said, the girl slapped her on the face five or six times.
- I put it back up and slapped him on the head.
- He slapped his hand on the side of the Tree.
- At the same time his open right hand slapped down hard on the gun.
- He slapped a hand on the door as she reached it.
- She slapped him on the back so hard, he nearly dropped the blue can.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.