"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then something slapped against the clear roof of my room.
- He turned, and a cold hand gently slapped against his face.
- This time she slapped the flat of her hand hard against the door.
- Branches slapped against my face, just as they'd done last time.
- But she didn't pay attention and slapped it against her belly.
- The boat slapped a foot against the ground, and stood still.
- After only a few steps he stopped to glare at her and so she also slapped him, hard, against the back.
- She slapped a hand against the arm of the chair in frustration.
- I caught the coin and slapped it against the back of my arm.
- The water slapped against the side of the boat as Justice crawled in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.