"sky" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked up at the clear night sky for a moment.
- Then, out of a clear sky had come the changed plans.
- Like the bush, the river takes its color from the clear sky.
- Not often you get such a clear sky in the city.
- Out of a clear sky, or so it seemed to them.
- Right out of a clear blue sky he said it.
- She opened her eyes and looked at the clear sky.
- It had not, after all, come down on us from a clear sky.
- The only good thing about that was the clear sky it brought.
- So what I said didn't come to him out of a completely clear blue sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.