"silk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two seconds later his father entered the room, wearing little more than a black silk robe.
- And I looked so pretty in that blue silk robe.
- She wore a green silk robe and was holding her arms close against the cold.
- He reached out one powerful hand and tore the silk robe from her.
- After lifting her silk robe, he finds out she is a man.
- Then put on the silk robe you'll find inside and join me downstairs.
- I nodded, and put a hand to my throat to try to stop the blood from getting onto the silk robe.
- I took my silk robe from the bottom of the bed, slipped into it.
- There, he took down a silk robe from the head of his bunk.
- "I don't know," I'd say, and then all would be lost as she opened her silk robe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.