"silence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a big man, but one who moved with total silence.
- I walked the rest of the way home in total silence.
- For a moment there was total silence in the market.
- There was total silence in the room for several minutes.
- And all this was being done in nearly total silence.
- We sat that way in total silence for at least a minute, though it felt like longer.
- Inside of a minute there was total silence in the Hall.
- Even to the very young ones, they sat in total silence, bodies still and waiting.
- For several seconds there was total silence in the room.
- I killed the engine, and for the first time in hours there was almost total silence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.