"significance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most secondary groups are short term, beginning and ending without particular significance.
- It had all been a part of the mind's theatre, without significance.
- These may be, for the most part, small gestures, but they are not without significance at a place like the society.
- The range of abusive words quoted here is not without significance.
- This foreign movement was not without significance for the fate of the Jews.
- The title of the movement launched in this country is not without significance.
- The wonders of the deep were without significance to him.
- Probably without significance, as you say, but it is a fact to be stored away in the memory.
- The very fact of belonging to a united Europe is, certainly, not without significance.
- Well, I was looking at a book that put me in mind of something not without significance, perhaps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.