"sign" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or does he wait for other teams to set the market and then try to sign his players?
- Now they seem to be signing available players and making the best of it, which is far from the same thing.
- At too many critical times, they used what little money was available to sign players who had questionable value.
- One big factor in the draft is the ability to sign various players.
- "I didn't think any team should be signing players at 14 years of age," he said.
- The following year, the club managed to sign all their players as professionals.
- When can my team start signing players and making trades?
- The earlier date would come before clubs started signing players after the 2001 season.
- The Bears signed their first overseas players during this period.
- The board is investigating a new union charge, against the clubs' decision not to sign players.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.