"sight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he decided to set his sights a bit lower.
- But I think he would also tell us to set our sights high.
- She might even set her sights on someone who's already taken!
- I think we have all set our sights just a little too high.
- Now he has set his sights on a much longer race.
- "You better set your sights on something a little more down to earth, my friend."
- For some reason she'd set her sights on him, and he was starting to like the idea.
- With that in mind, they have set their sights on higher game.
- A group of parents have set their sights on building the first 'free' school.
- But it's best not to set your sights so far ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.