"sight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the band had not come into sight.
- At that moment a girl turned the corner ahead of them and came into sight.
- As we move along the road, they will come into sight.
- Any second it would come into sight around the corner.
- Their goal came into sight late on the second day.
- We don't want him to come into sight until we're all in place.
- For she had already been well under way toward the child before he even came into sight.
- It took only a few minutes for the river to come into sight.
- I knew what I'd see before it came into sight.
- At first he saw nothing, then the thing came into sight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.