"shower" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I put him under a cold shower and he came around."
- Should have taken a cold shower, not a hot one.
- Take a cold shower - but more of that later.
- In the morning, when you get up, take a cold shower.
- This winter is going to be like a cold shower for a lot of people.
- He would sleep for a few hours, take a long cold shower, and bring the reports to her himself.
- What he really needed at that moment was a cold shower.
- In summer, a session is often started with a cold shower.
- It was like standing under a cold shower with his clothes on.
- "I'm going to put you in a cold shower until your head's clear."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.