"show" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is considered one of the most prestigious news shows.
- And mostly, even on a news show, the people you're watching know the camera is there.
- Hell, I've just put her on the top of every news show in the world.
- Ray was a favorite on the weekend morning news shows.
- In any case we were on too many news shows.
- Not the kind of place you'd expect to find kids doing their own news show.
- "Up to the Minute" itself looks like a local news show.
- If what you say is true, then why are these qualified people not on every news show in America?
- "They want me to go on the local news show tonight."
- "We get up every morning and make a news show," he says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.