"show" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- - and a first draft of the show titled Hair were complete.
- One show in its midst, titled 'Quinceañeras' is certainly worthy of mention.
- The song was chosen through a seven week televised show titled Musicolor.
- She was to appear in a show titled Sister!
- She was to appear in a reprise of the show titled Sister!
- The same is true of the show titled "Matter," which joins items from the museum's design collection with contemporary art.
- Some of his bits were put onto an album released by the show, titled Chris's Head.
- So you wouldn't think a show titled "Anatomy of September 11th" would stand out from the crowd.
- Not for nothing is the show titled "Combat on Paper."
- And it does so with a very beautiful show titled "Facing the Mask," which happens to be all about moving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.