"show" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The venture was a risky one, with four new shows already booked for 1993.
- At the time, the band decided to stop booking shows in order to concentrate on writing new material.
- If I hadn't lost my debit card i'd be booking shows now.
- He booked more than 30 foreigner artists, organized local shows and parties for every week.
- Since march I have seen Priscilla 69 times with several more shows booked before the last night.
- February was pretty good because there were a lot of shows booked, but March was off 18 percent from a year ago.
- The band continued to play relentlessly in local clubs, booking shows constantly.
- Boize had a series of shows booked for October and needed a new vocalist.
- Some of the bands they booked shows for in Barcelona include:
- From these demo tapes, Bishop began booking shows at several resorts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.