"shot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would have a clear shot from one end to the other.
- A clear shot now, and she'd never have a better chance.
- Better to stand well back, and wait for a clear shot.
- A clear shot at the big time, where people would have to pay attention to them?
- If you get a clear shot, especially at more than one of them, take it.
- And he had a clear shot at the big back.
- I got a clear shot and led him just right.
- He did not have a clear shot with so many people in front of him.
- They have a clear shot at us through the door.
- He didn't have a clear shot at them, and then they were gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.