"shot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, early in games, I was thinking too long and not taking my shot.
- I'm ready to take a shot at him any time!
- He came back with the works and we both took a shot.
- Maybe they take a shot at him and get something we didn't.
- I take a shot of everybody as they come in.
- Everyone's going to think really hard before taking a shot at us.
- She can take a shot with the best of them.
- I took a shot to the head a second later.
- They didn't take a shot during their first power play of the second period.
- He did not take a shot for the first 13 1/2 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.