"shot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In these games, he has put 22 shots on goal, an average of less than two per game.
- I put two shots into the center of his body, and he collapsed back to earth.
- He also put five shots on goal, including four in the third period, the Rangers' best of the game.
- Then we put five shots inside and let them rattle around.
- A year later, on the same field, he set a career best in shot put with 16.02 metres.
- Gomez put 10 shots on goal tonight and was a plus-3.
- Martin won the shot put in the 1996, 2000 and 2004 Paralympics.
- He scored another goal last night and put five shots on Joseph.
- The Ducks lost the opening game as they put only 16 shots on net.
- In that same span the warrior put three shots into him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.