"shortage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- California has suffered shortages and high wholesale electricity prices since May 2000.
- Public hospitals, officials said, have begun to suffer serious shortages.
- Through these occupation measures, and the simultaneous prevention of government services, the Jewish communities suffered serious shortages.
- In recent weeks the country has suffered serious shortages of electricity.
- Before long, the French navy began to suffer shortages of coal.
- Any one of the sectors could be targeted with bombs to make the whole system suffer breakdowns and shortages.
- All cities suffer shortages of water, electricity and fuel.
- The hospital suffers chronic shortages of materials and working lab machines.
- To be sure, the city's school system has perennially suffered shortages.
- The report said the reserves suffered "critical shortages" of 7,100 doctors, 31,000 nurses and 73,000 medical technicians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.