"shop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We are now again the only book shop in the town.
- And they were coming in to see this book shop.
- There are a number of book shops for old and new books.
- After leaving a book shop, the 25-year-old was never seen or heard from again.
- His last stop was the local book shop on the square.
- Simply Books is a shining example of what a good book shop should be.
- We both went to the book shop to see what was going on and found poor Morris together.
- Most should be available at larger computer stores and book shops.
- Just make sure that it's in the fiction section of the book shop.
- It's going to be a sad old world when there's no more record and book shops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.