"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others ran back out of range or started shooting, too.
- So I went down to the guest bed room and started shooting.
- I didn't want to give anyone an excuse to start shooting.
- Maybe he'd still get the chance, if nobody started shooting.
- A few minutes after that, two people came in and started shooting.
- If you've got guns in the house you're going to start shooting.
- When I give the order, the men up there will start shooting.
- As they were running away, one of them just turned around and started shooting.
- I didn't say a word to her, she just started shooting.
- "By the next meeting almost everything was in place to start shooting."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.