"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps the most telling statistic of Detroit's shooting woes was its 15 missed free throws.
- Greg Anthony's shooting woes have been partially responsible for his seat on the bench.
- The Orange discovered a simple solution for the shooting woes that had plagued them in their last two games.
- Though he ran the floor well, his shooting woes were pronounced.
- Dixon said he took more than 1,000 jump shots before and after Sunday's practice in hopes of curing his shooting woes.
- As for Gill's shooting woes, he said his back should not be an excuse.
- Duncan called his late shooting woes "an absolute nightmare."
- Scott acknowledged that Marbury's shooting woes came in part from playing out of position.
- He remained calm when asked about his shooting woes.
- Right now we're having some real shooting woes, all the guys are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.