"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The script went through a number of writers and revisions before the final shooting.
- In 2001, 25 metre pistol final shooting switched to rapid fire style.
- Everything's done but the final shooting.
- It was the second installment of the event, and the first to feature final shooting.
- Several differences exist in the novel from the completed film, as it reflects an earlier draft of the script that became the final shooting script.
- It was the first Olympic three positions competition to feature final shooting.
- It was the first Olympic free pistol competition to feature final shooting.
- He was picked up by police after the third and final shooting, and told them he had just done "what every American wanted to".
- It was the second installment of the event, the first to feature final shooting, and the last with the old rapid-fire target.
- With only one miss in his first 15 shots, Vuillermoz could have taken the lead if he had hit all five targets on the final shooting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.