"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he had gone I went to the door and shot its bolt.
- He shot the bolt, then started a fast check of his room.
- But events leave little time for us to make the right decisions, so have we shot our bolt?
- Could they hope that the sea things had shot their bolt for this time?
- Maggie stood up, shot the bolt and let herself out.
- She forced herself to take a deep breath and stand up, then shot the bolt back on the door.
- I went down, shot the bolt, and she took off into the night like a rocket.
- He walked across to the door and quietly shot the big bolt.
- He strode over and turned the sign in the door, then shot the bolt.
- The men filed out, and Harry shot the bolt across the door behind them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.