"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two Dutch officers had been ambushed and shot dead at this spot only the week before.
- This is my 11th war but I've never been shot before.
- It was the same street where Omar had been shot the week before.
- A teen-ager showed him an obituary for a 15-year-old who had been shot dead a couple of days before.
- Brennan seemed to remember that Gulgowski had been shot in the head before, and lived.
- One woman showed them what she said were blood stains left when her son was shot the day before.
- A. I spot these people right from the beginning, even if they have never shot before.
- He had been shot before, a graze across his ribs, but never anything like this.
- The tank still wasn't steady, but Wager'd shot on the move before.
- He'd been shot before, but it had never been like this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.