"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plane rose and shot toward the building ahead.
- At this point, she was within easy reach of the shore, yet she shot ahead.
- He spoke only a few moments, as Renalle shot ahead.
- Then it shot ahead, its old engine roaring and rattling.
- Then, instead of turning, he shot straight ahead and darted through the traffic onto the street across the main road.
- He knew the gun was fixed to shoot straight ahead.
- He stopped so abruptly that I shot ahead and had to backtrack.
- As we passed the three-quarter together in 4:28, I shot ahead.
- This year's 30th Anniversary could be our chance to make the 90s the decade in which groups shoot ahead.
- The others followed, but being the better ship she shot ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.