"shocked" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shocked expression flashed across his face for a moment.
- He smiled at what must have been my shocked expression.
- He stood to his feet, staring down at her shocked expression.
- His shocked expression said it all as she pulled away.
- The shocked expression on his face when he saw her spoke volumes.
- The shocked expression on his friend's face didn't make him feel the least bit better.
- She laughed at the almost shocked expression on his face.
- Suddenly a shocked expression crossed his face, and he looked up.
- In fact, he looked pleased with the shocked expressions all around him.
- Inside, two men glanced up at her with shocked expressions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.