"shift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American business in particular should shift its focus from the federal to the state level.
- I should even like to shift the focus in some cases.
- However, he soon shifted his focus to the early church.
- Very quickly after 9/11 the administration shifted its focus to Iraq.
- After the vote in the morning, we need to shift our focus to the future.
- It did rather shift the focus from the couple's big day!
- In 1955 the school began shifting its focus away from military training.
- "We need to shift focus from saying the problem in the program is the minister of health."
- He shifted his focus to the remains on the table.
- After women got the vote in 1920, she shifted the focus of her activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.