"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Behind her, Craer groaned again and rolled over, shedding flakes and ashes of his scorched leathers.
- The wood trim had shed flakes of white paint, like dandruff, on the shrubs planted along the foundation.
- The cross-ties, new and old, crunched under his feet and shed flakes into the water rushing below.
- That's because everyone continuously sheds microscopic flakes of skin.
- Five minutes later Fultone emerged, shedding flakes of dried mud.
- The sluice ended in a creek, next to where an old steam engine stood, shedding flakes of rust into the water.
- She rubbed them briskly while she waited, shedding flakes of rusty brown that scattered on the wooden floor like grains of cinnamon.
- Every creature simply sheds flakes of his own kind, and his own kind is like everybody else's kind.
- There was a satisfying explosion and a gout of flame shot up into the clear morning sky, shedding flakes of burning seaweed on the way.
- The window frames were shedding black flakes and the greenish-brown hardened vegetation at the base of the cupola needed polishing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.