"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her nickelpedes wouldn't have much effect against a thing like this, because zombies didn't feel pain and were always shedding bits of flesh anyway.
- It has a sequence in which the performers kept shedding bits of facial tissue and dueling with them.
- They shed bits of it; it's been picked up and analyzed, of course, and it's the same stuff that grows on the trees.
- They danced an intensely erotic duet, during which Ms. Coyoc shed bits of her costume.
- He started for the alley door, shedding bits of gown.
- Grundy picked himself up, shedding red dust and bits of grass.
- He shed bits of armor, letting them sink.
- Shedding bits of clothing as they moved, the performers in both walked forward and backward, letting their arms wave and curl in the air.
- Slowly, marshaling his powers, shedding bits of inhibition, he sank into mentat awareness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.