"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one he had held in his hand, and also shed tears over.
- After ten years, they still shed tears for their boy.
- He had not thought it possible for a human being to shed so many tears.
- He began to shed tears when they spoke to him.
- The way he said it caused me to shed tears.
- In fact, why did he ever have to feel sad to shed tears?
- She could not remember shedding so many tears in her life.
- She felt as though she'd already shed enough tears to last a lifetime.
- All of us are being asked to shed sweat and tears now.
- He was in his grave 13 years before I shed my first and final tears for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.