"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But over the last decade or so, the study of real estate has shed its trade-school image.
- The city needed to shed its violent image, and fast.
- On the whole, the country has yet to shed its image as a producer of cheap table wine.
- It is not alone in wanting to shed its image as primarily a recruiter.
- She described the role as an attempt to shed her vivacious public image.
- But the yard is working to shed its fortresslike image.
- He is beginning to shed his image as a bland apparatchik.
- The town has endured enough to shed its proper image and become street-painting serious.
- He urged fellow Democrats to shed the party's dovish image.
- Has the industry finally shed its negative image for helping businesses only when they are in trouble?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.