"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So that in the end many shed their clothes, but all walked into the water.
- He broke away from her only long enough to shed his own clothes.
- She shed her clothes and is hiding on me again.
- He went over to the closet and shed his clothes.
- He is also known for shedding his clothes on stage.
- He then shed his clothes, turned off the water, and tested its temperature.
- He shed his clothes, kicking them away, and rolled on top of her.
- Had it been possible, he would've shed his muddy clothes, too.
- He was naked, with no memory of shedding his clothes.
- So it was that he shed his clothes and climbed into bed beside her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.