"sharply" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the last few years, sales have dropped sharply.
- It has dropped sharply since then, to 54 last year.
- By 1912, the family's standard of living had dropped sharply.
- If the deal does not work out, the stock is likely to drop sharply.
- In front of them the valley dropped sharply away from the road.
- Business dropped sharply as a result and the club closed the following year.
- Since then the number has dropped sharply, to fewer than 4,000.
- The number of new stock issues from developing countries has also dropped sharply.
- In recent years, test scores have dropped sharply since the mid-90's.
- "The number of those taken out alive has dropped sharply."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.