"shake" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shook his head and looked out of the window.
- The big man shook his head, the thought being beyond words.
- She shook her head a second time, then looked at the Americans.
- He looked at his mother, but she quickly shook her head.
- Then she looked into his eyes and shook her head.
- He started to get to his feet, but she shook her head.
- He looked to the east as well and shook his head.
- After a few minutes of study he shook his head.
- She couldn't remember his last name and shook her head.
- She tried to form an answer, gave up and shook her head, instead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.