"shake" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then for the last time he looked up and shook his fist at her.
- She shook her fist at the ground, not that it would do any good.
- I was shaking my fist at him when the door opened.
- He shook his fist at it and moved in closer.
- "People don't want someone up there just shaking their fist."
- Their leader was a Fourth, and he shook his fist.
- A big man was running towards them, shaking his fist.
- Then the old man rose from the table, shaking his fist at the closed door.
- People shook their fists in the air and the shouting increased.
- He backed up a few steps and shook his fist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.