"shake" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shook a finger before her face to make his point.
- Thomas shook his finger at her before she could answer.
- She gave it back and shook her finger at me.
- He was even shaking his finger at me as I left the house that night.
- He shook his finger at them, and looked over their heads.
- He shook his own fingers at the young girl, smiling.
- Hudson shook his fingers as if they were on fire.
- "We've tried to do that without shaking our fingers at anyone."
- He turned to Mitchell and shook his finger at him.
- She shook her finger at the air, like a defense attorney playing to the jury.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.