"seriously" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1974 the idea began to be taken more seriously.
- The story would be taken more seriously today, he said.
- I don't think they were ever taken very seriously because they're so easy.
- But the news does not seem to have been taken very seriously.
- One way or the other, not to be taken seriously.
- A business had to have a name to be taken seriously.
- The game is not taken seriously, and players who have lost almost always continue playing.
- If they want to be taken seriously on one of the most serious issues, they'll have to do better.
- A person who can say such a thing cannot be taken seriously.
- Most of all, he would like to be taken seriously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.