"serious" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the short term, perhaps the most serious obstacle is a problem of deep theory.
- In the years to come, he faces more serious obstacles.
- This would seem to be a serious professional obstacle, but apparently not.
- The official speaking today said such a test would create "serious obstacles to peace."
- However, there are a few serious obstacles in the way of his return.
- For now, the most serious obstacle to the project appears to be political.
- A serious obstacle was the lack of funds with which to buy arms.
- This difference is a serious obstacle in building a common identity.
- It is taking some time, but I do not see any serious obstacles.
- Vines can be a serious obstacle even for those who simply want to get past them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.