"series" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a traditional boardgame based on the series titled High School!
- She also appeared as herself on one episode of the series, titled Psalm 151, and performed the song.
- Nevertheless, the 62 images at this show are a series titled "America."
- In 1987, the artist completed his series titled "The strength of tragedy".
- From 1761 it published academic papers in a series titled Skrifter.
- The concert was one of a series titled "1610, 1710, 1810, 1910, 2010."
- She sing a song in the series titled Love Is.
- A second series, simply titled Men of War, published 26 issues from 1977-1980.
- The series, tentatively titled "Correspondents", was to have started production in summer 2007.
- By 1995, he landed a regular role on a series titled Courthouse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.