"sentence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he would complete his final sentence on the second.
- There was no need for her to complete the sentence.
- Did they There was no need to complete the sentence.
- The others completed their sentences of between 4 and 14 years.
- I thought he'd stopped himself before he completed the sentence.
- One last time, he thought, completing the sentence in his head.
- Clock was still trying to complete the sentence he had started.
- He thus could be sent back to prison by the authorities to complete his sentence of 25 to 50 years, officials have said.
- Every listener knew the words needed to complete the sentence.
- I've heard the saying a number of times, but no one ever seems to complete the sentence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.