"senior" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They saw the hand of more senior officials at work.
- The other men were senior officials of the three companies.
- "But now there are a lot of senior police officials who just don't want to be chief."
- It was the first time senior officials of the two countries had met since 1973.
- We gave senior officials an opportunity to make their case.
- The senior Justice officials who took over lost the case.
- Senior officials say they have decided to start over their investigation.
- But a senior administration official said no decision had been made.
- But he added that the small schools needed more support from senior officials.
- No senior officials from outside the city even paid a visit for six days after the first reported death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.