"seek" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not ask her why she had sought him out.
- So much power, and she had come to seek him out.
- Seeking her out was something he knew how to do.
- Long before he had come down so far we should have sought him out.
- Well, maybe I simply happened to be the only human at a site thatâ€ theyâ€ wanted to seek out.
- And then, off to the right, my eyes sought out what I had really come to see.
- So I decided to seek out someone who could really talk some sense into me.
- Best get inside and seek out a side way off the course of the road.
- You might have used them to seek out the means of her death!
- By seeking out his old friends, he can start over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.