"seat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had been allocated an aisle seat near the back of economy.
- I panicked for a moment and quickly moved to an aisle seat.
- When I took my aisle seat on the plane, the place next to me was empty.
- Try to get an aisle seat near the exit to make getting on and off easier.
- I asked for an aisle seat and they gave me a window.
- I had gotten an aisle seat far back in the plane.
- Try to get an aisle seat, so you can move around easily.
- Chance had the aisle seat in the front row on the right.
- It was the woman next to him in the aisle seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.