"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With their 19th straight regular season loss, the Lions fell to 0-2.
- The early season loss of Neil Bonnett required a replacement driver.
- Florida started the season with 7 straight wins before suffering their only regular season loss against rivals Georgia.
- Columbia is ranked No. 1 nationally, having won all its races after an early season loss to Princeton.
- Texas Tech's only regular season loss was to Oklahoma.
- Jones slammed his hand after an early season loss at Maryland, and the team has played its best games ever since.
- A smart, veteran coach like Bob Knight will know how to get revenge for an early season loss on his home court.
- Indiana finished the 1993 season with an 8-4 record, with two of its three regular season losses by seven points or less.
- The team had to deal with their off season losses to their pitching staff from within the organization.
- Boys Rugby team became the first team in school history to go 4 straight years without a regular season loss.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.