"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As it takes place during the European season, players who are involved miss several matches for their clubs.
- The club lost 1-2 in the second leg, a loss that ended its European season.
- His European season with Porsche turned out to be a success.
- The event is considered one of the highlights of the European social season.
- This year, it was not especially difficult, with a clear window of two and a half weeks between the halves of the European season.
- The team has the option to extend the contract through the end of the European season.
- In their first European season the team finished second and failed to qualify for the knock-out stage.
- Capriati produced her best results of the year during the European clay-court season.
- The two will undoubtedly meet several times as the European season continues.
- The two-week engagement marks the company's first European season in 11 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.