"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the late 1750s, at the height of the social season, he received five or six sitters a day, each for an hour.
- And that's how the spring social season reached its peak.
- Their social season begins just before the first frost, after most of the other boats have left.
- All the fashions shown on the night will be available to order in time for the spring and summer social season.
- Cassandra knew, anyway, that any number of social seasons would not have seen her married.
- It is the height of the social season here.
- So here she is in the big city, at the dawn of the fall social season, having a very good time.
- Sure to be talked about the rest of the social season.
- "The sale is part of the social season," he said.
- The social season is just beginning and already I have attended several parties-and met some rather nice young men!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.