"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league had four teams in their lone season.
- During his lone season as manager, he led the Giants to 31 wins, with 55 losses in 87 games.
- As a result, the team would finish with a record of 2-6 for its lone season.
- During his lone season as manager, he led the Giants to 18 wins, with 17 loses in 35 games.
- He ran for 1,705 yards and scored 20 touchdowns in his lone season of high school football.
- The team folded after their lone season of 1991.
- In his lone season as head coach (1989), he compiled a record of 3-7.
- He remains the only man to win the pennant in his lone season as manager.
- He played fairly well during his lone season in Buffalo.
- In his lone season with the Cowboys, he averaged 13.0 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.